Our objective is to recover all of the monies to which you are entitled and to do so in a way that helps you identify and reduce the types of problems that generate audit claims in the first place.
How do we get there?
- Respect your policies, procedures and process
- Do a complete vendor by vendor review of your records
- Submit clear, concise and properly documented audit claims
- Provide reporting that is forthright and useful
- Conduct ourselves in a professional manner
A complete vendor review ensures that we recover all available dollars, not just those that are easily identified.
Properly documented audit claims make it easier for vendors to approve the claims and ensure that you keep these recoveries.
Respecting your policies, procedures and process preserves your good vendor relationships that are so important.